Scott Eddy Podcast Episode 012:
Scott Eddy chats to us about getting 500,000+ Twitter followers in 3 years. Listen NOW!
In the Scott Eddy episode:
Mr Scott Eddy… Serial entrepreneur, Networking superstar & Twitter magnate, has over half a million twitter followers and gets almost 100% of new business through twitter. Scott shares his secrets to turbocharging your twitter account.
Feature Topics in this episode:
- Why the real benefit of twitter has nothing to do with getting content shared.
- What is the most important factor to building a massive twitter following
- The importance of twitter chats
- How to get over your fear of “Going all in” leaving your old life behind and discovering travel freedom
- Who you should follow on twitter to turbocharge your own following
- Building a half million twitter following in less than 4 years
- The “Pay it forward” Entrepreneurial community
- Politeness goes a long way… Even on twitter.
- Why getting followers means nothing if you don’t give back a reason for them to engage.
- Is it too late to become huge on twitter?
- Why even nomads should choose a location for twitter
- Why buying followers is a waste of money.
WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK
We love to hear from listeners about how we can improve the show or what you love about it already.
Become part of the $5 Planet
You can submit your own $5 food or fun experiences to our rapidly growing $5 Planet Map.
OR tweet suggestions to @5dollartravel or #5dollarplanet
Videos Mentioned in Scott Eddy Episode
Weblinks from Mr Scott Eddy Episode
World Nomads Insurance – Specifically designed for digital nomads, flashpackers, adventure & long term Travellers – Get a 5% Discount with our coupon code: WN5DP
Trusted Housesitters.com – Use discount code 5DP to get a 15% discount on membership
MONDAY TOOL: Bitly
DISCLAIMER: We are affiliated with TBEX, Trusted Housesitters, World nomads, Lems Shoes, Cabin Zero – all companies we love and support. We are not affiliated with any other of the recommended products on this page. All our opinions, as always, are our own.
WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK
This podcast is new, so help us out. Please leave your comments below so that we can make changes to future episodes based on your feedback.