We all know a foodie – perhaps you are one yourself? And finding the perrrfect foodie gifts can be difficult. As massive gourmands ourselves we have put together the ultimate christmas wish list for 2016. If we even find one if these gifts under our christmas tree this year, we would totally squeal with joy!
So lets jump right into the 20 BEST Foodie Gifts for 2016
1. “Eat well travel often” Gold foil poster – real foil art prints are made by hand
Includes Portuguese peri-peri, Chinese five spice, Moroccan ras el hanout, French herbs de provence, Greek tzatzkiki, Jamaican jerk, Lebanse za’atar, Kansas City BBQ dry rub, Egyptian dukkah, Mexican adobo, Indian garam marsala, and Japanese shichimi togarashi
With over 1,000 questions on topics ranging from culinary science and celebrity chefs to food history and exotic cuisine, each player is bound to get a full serving of food knowledge
Wine lovers never have your corkscrews taken away from you again with this TSA approved corkscrew.
160 Page restaurant journal lets you record your favorite eats, sips and places
Do we need to say any more??? There isn’t a wine lover on the planet that won’t looove this gift!
Because who wouldn’t want delicious burritos hanging from their ears? But if burritos aren’t your thing you can find a wide selection of different foodie jewellery HERE
12. Della Terra Gourmet Gift Set includes Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Cask 25 Yr. Aged Balsamic with Pour Spouts
Because life is too short for inferior olive oil or balsamic for that matter!
For the foodie couples in your life….
And for those couples that are bringing up a little foodie of their own……
mmmmm IPA my favourite beer!
17. The Essential Scratch and Sniff Guide to Becoming a Wine Expert: Take a Whiff of That.
Come on you know someone that will just looove this – admit it!
- Leak proof: Air tight seal with secure flip caps to prevent any leaking of liquid or odor.
- Holds 10 Shots: Each sunscreen flask can hold up to 8 oz or 5 shots each.
- Funnel included for easy pour.
- Made with food-grade material, BPA and Phthalate-free
and finally……because you know you ALL want one!
– that’s my weekend sorted!
20 amazing foodie gifts that any lover of food would love this year. But be honest how many of you are going to buy for someone….and just end up keeping it for yourself?
Happy Holidays Guys!!!
Love this post? Why not share it on your fav foodie Pinterest board!