Tim Leffel Podcast Episode 010:
Multiple revenue streams & creating ebooks that sell
In the Tim Leffel episode:
5 steps to kickstarting your dream lifestyle, our new ebook is now available at 5dollarplanet.com/dreamlifestyle and successful author Tim Leffel shares the mistakes which online authors make when they first try to earn revenue from publishing.
[tweetthis]Want numbers selling a book – Think Big. Don’t just promote to your email list[/tweetthis]
Feature Topics in this episode:
- Why people are afraid to travel full time or simply think they can’t
- Why online, multiple revenue stream income is better than employment
- Where are the best digital nomad hubs to go and live – for less money
- How outsourcing can rapidly grow you business
- The 18 best countries to have a better life for half the price READ HERE
- How to deal with your stuff and family and friends if you move abroad?
- Why traditional book publication is a waste of time for most people.
- The most important first step before writing your ebook
- How to get your book out there and selling copies
- How to make your book worth more than just a book
WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK
We love to hear from listeners about how we can improve the show or what you love about it already.
Become part of the $5 Planet
You can submit your own $5 food or fun experiences to our rapidly growing $5 Planet Map.
OR tweet suggestions to @5dollartravel or #5dollarplanet
Weblinks from Tim Leffel Episode
5 Steps to Kickstarting Your Dream Lifestyle – FREE ebook
World Nomads Insurance – Specifically designed for digital nomads, flashpackers, adventure & long term Travellers – Get a 5% Discount with our coupon code: FOOD5
Trusted Housesitters.com – Use discount code 5DP to get a 15% discount on membership
Aweber – email subscription mangement
Tim Leffel Lonely Planet article: Digital Nomads: How to travel the world without quitting your job
Tim’s book “A better life for half the price”
Scrivener – The best ebook writing software
MONDAY TOOL: Q2W3 fixed Widget – People normally ignore your sidebar, this helps.
Stuffocation by James Wallman (Understanding that “Stuff” does not make you happy)
Antifragile by Nassim Nicholas Taleb (Having multiple revenue streams so you are never completely screwed if you lose a source of income.)
World Nomads & Intrepid Travel: Passport & Plate scholarship details and entry
WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK
This podcast is new, so help us out. Please leave your comments below so that we can make changes to future episodes based on your feedback.
DISCLAIMER: We are affiliated with TBEX, Trusted Housesitters, World nomads, – all companies we love and support. We are not affiliated with any other of the recommended products on this page. All our opinions, as always, are our own.