030 Write engaging headlines and articles: with Demian Farnworth (Copyblogger) :
WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK
We love to hear from listeners about how we can improve the show or what you love about it already.
In the Demian Farnworth episode:
Want more clicks on your articles? You need better headlines. Chief copywriter from Copy Blogger, Demian Farnworth, discusses how to massively improve your headlines and then engage readers better once they land on your articles.
Feature Topics in this episode:
- Why you must treat blogging as copy writing if you want to engage readers in 2015
- Why list posts are still incredibly effective but “How to” has lots some of its power
- Demian’s top tips for writing better headlines
- Why you keep “burying the lead” – and how to find it
- Understanding how to use the “4U’s” of headline writing will massively increase click through
- Why short headlines just work better and when to use them
- Will journalistic style writing be replaced by copywriting?
- Why podcasting is the future of blogging
- Why most podcast headlines suck, and what to do about it
Become part of the Travel Freedom community on twitter.
Tweet suggestions to @mytravelfreedom
#travelfreedom #travelthursdays #moneymondays
Weblinks from Demian Farnworth Episode
World Nomads Insurance – Specifically designed for digital nomads, flashpackers, adventure & long term Travellers – Get a 5% Discount with our coupon code: FOOD5
Trusted Housesitters.com – Use discount code 5DP to get a 15% discount on membership
INTERVIEW GUEST: Demian Farnworth from Rainmaker FM Rough Draft Podcast
Copybot (Demians personal copy writing blog)
Book: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini
Brian Clark, CEO Copyblogger
Jon Morrow (boost Blog Traffic . com)
AppSumo, KingSumo, Headlines
DISCLAIMER: We are affiliated with Trusted Housesitters, World nomads, Lems Shoes, Cabin Zero – all companies we love and support. We are not affiliated with any other of the recommended products on this page. All our opinions, as always, are our own.
WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK
This podcast is new, so help us out. Please leave your comments below so that we can make changes to future episodes based on your feedback.