Custom Food & Wine Tours In Georgia (Country)
Eat This! Food & Wine Tours: Get ready for a food & wine adventure!
Explore Georgia’s most famous wine region with a professional food writer & podcaster (Tommo) who is based in Tbilisi – Georgia’s capital.
Learn first hand from a native English speaker who will explain the history of famous Georgian dishes, the 8000 year old natural winemaking tradition (Georgia was the birthplace of wine) and provide an objective perspective on the culture as well as teaching you what it’s like to live in Georgia as a foreigner.
Taste unique natural wines as you meet the winemakers in small independent vineyards. Taste artisanal homemade foods & learn to cook traditional dishes, like khinkali. Enjoy all this with a backdrop of the beautiful Georgian countryside and visits to historic landmarks.
You’ll also be accompanied by a Georgian driver/guide who will offer personal stories and information, from a local’s perspective, about Georgian history and culture.
With our custom itineraries, you’ll:
- Visit 2 to 4 independent wineries per day, including meeting winemakers and being invited into small family wine cellars where they make all natural bio wines.
- Discover unique wines from micro-zones (designated micro-climate growing areas)
- Learn about historic drinking traditions and the toasts which accompany the Georgian supra (feast).
- Enjoy cooking class experiences where you’ll make and eat traditional food.
- Taste artisanal cheeses and snacks to accompany wine tastings.
- Eat la carte dinner/lunch where you can try traditional dishes cooked by an expert chef.
- See incredible landscapes and historic sights of Georgia
- Gain a valuable appreciation for the culinary and cultural history of this incredible country.
All, or most, of these experiences are available on all our 1, 2 and 3 day tours. We can agree your preferences in advance when you book.
Itineraries commence on a private group basis from Tbilisi to:
- Kakheti (Georgia’s main wine region. 1, 2 or 3 day tour options)
- Shida Kartli (From Tbilisi to Gori, central Georgia 1 or 2 day tour options)
- Shida Kartli/Imereti/Kutaisi/Tbilisi (2 or 3 day tour options – Central Georgia From Kutaisi or Tbilisi)
On our tours we will not simply take you eating and drinking (though there will be plenty of that!) but we offer you an all in one, authentic wine, food and history adventure through beautiful countryside. Meeting winemakers in person and giving you an immersive, personal experience.
Online booking of our standard itineraries is coming soon.
Until then, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements and we’ll send you a custom itinerary and quote. Let us know:
- Number of guests (Typically 2 to 8 people. But we can easily host larger groups)
- Date or dates you’d like to take the trip (1 to 3 days is typical, but we can offer longer tours to multiple regions)
- Preferences and interests based upon the list of destination and activities above (If you really have no idea, just let us know and we can make suggestions.)
- Wine Level & Knowledge (Let us know if you are a 1 glass a day person or a 1 bottle a day person. Are you a wine expert? Wine lover? Or Beginner?)
(I’m not ready to book. Can you send me some additional info about Georgian Wine and some example itineraries? Yes, we can – Click Here For More Info – get our mini wine guide and sample itineraries)
Got more questions? Email us at email@example.com
More Photos From Our Tours
Get A Quote: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org